I totally recommend you listen to this song as you read this post.
So I had an epiphany on what to call my followers and realized auxiliaries is just perfect, because my name is Auxilia and you guys follow this. I know right! Totally awesome!!
So I’m writing this post while listening to Mimina and clearly you can tell the difference. That song just gets me in a dancing mood and its just perfect and its what kicked in my 2015.
And you’ve probably been wondering where I’ve been wandering (cliche, I know) so I’m prepared with my list of disclaimers of the many things that were going on in my life.
- Went for a girls’ camp in Rongai, so I was away from civilization.
- Celebrated my 22nd birthday, now you all know how old I am so judge all you will :p
- Went for teens’ camp in Naivasha and it was sooo awesome and totally worth it.
- Went for college camp in Malindi over new years. Loved the people and the music because it’s where I heard this amazing song Mimina.
- Went for bridge camp in Embu and it was quite insightful.
- Took a week off my life to get some sleep and visit a couple of awesome people that I hadn’t seen in forever and also to catch up with my auxiliaries (yes, you guys) as I am doing now.
So, as you can see, I have 6 perfectly good reasons for being MIA and hopefully I am going to learn to balance my time better in the coming months. I’ve definitely missed sharing myself with you because when I don’t there’s just too much me inside my head.
Pictures and videos coming soon as well as a series of posts just for you.
Happy new year my lovelies, until next time :-).