Today is d-day/ red letter day/ best day ever/ last day of our lives/ end of the world as we know it/ day after yesterday and not tomorrow. Jokes!! I have finally finished the challenge 4 months later. Looking back, I have no regrets because I was able to open up on a lot of personal things that I normally would not have. I have also been able to learn a lot, it’s actually a great exercise and if you ever have the time, do try it. You can find all the details about it here.
Moving on to today’s challenge. . . Your highs and lows for the month.
Since I started this in June, I will use mine from June to October (don’t judge me, I know that’s more than 30 days but hey).
- Favour God has blessed me immensely in the past couple of months and opened soo many doors I thought were permanently shut. Giving new meaning to the phrase, ‘Too blessed to be stressed.’ I know I am being vague but it’s because I have awesome news to share in a later post.
- Travel opportunities In the past couple of months, I have been to Ilchamus, Mwingi, Nanyuki, Machakos, Sagana and Mombasa and I am travelling again in a few days.
- Divine revelation God has been answering soo many of my questions and I have gained a deeper understanding of His word and what He wants me to do for Him, and that is absolutely amazing.
- Friends I have been blessed with the most amazing friends, I can’t name them all but I pray that God keeps them in my life.
- Unmet expectations I am a planner. I already have my whole life planned out so when I plan then something happens contrary to that plan, it freaks me out and my life is thrown off balance.
- My friends’ going through hard times One of my friends lost his brother last month while another had an accident last week and her mum is still in hospital. If you can pray for them as well, that would be great.
- Complications in a simple process I needed to get something done in two weeks, then it took 3 months. Then something else that would normally take a month has taken longer and I am still waiting. But God is in control and that’s the mantra that is getting me through the anxiety.
So there you have it, those are my highs and lows for the season. It’s been real doing this challenge, and thank you for sticking with me through it and all the glory belongs to God.
Have a lovely week, and stay blessed 🙂 🙂 😀