Jambo my loves!
Ooh!! I can’t believe it, I have actually made it to day #29 and I only have one more day to go. This proves I have a chance in winning the battle against procrastination. Not that I have a choice anyway, esp with the course I want to do. But enough about that randomness, let’s just dive right into it…
Today’s challenge is. . . What are your goals for the next 30 days?
- Finish reading purpose driven life I started reading this book a while ago and I am halfway through. It is quite life changing as I have gained a better perspective on my walk with Christ.
- Be in class and starting my lab work. I would love to start attending my classes. I am super excited to be able to put on my safety spectacles and white lab-coat and just do an evil laugh 😀 (mad scientist vibes)
- Make new friends. I would love to make new friends that are in the same path of life with me, and that’s spiritually and academically. Friends that will be a benefit to my purpose and can help me achieve my goals.
- Break my terrible eating habits. I think I am on the verge of having an eating disorder. Nah, I’m exaggerating, but on the real though, I would much rather go healthy now than when it’s too late. Cheers to a season of no chips, no red meat and no pastries.
- Develop a new skill. I have been trying to learn how to play keyboard for the longest time yet I just never have the time for it. It would be great if I at least managed to learn how to read music again.
So, these are my plans. I have presented them to God and I am waiting for Him to order my steps because nothing is impossible when God is in control.
Have a great day 😀 😀 😀