Jesus loves you, just in case you forgot :-). I am super stoked about today, been waiting to write this post all week. But first, thank you so much for the support, feels awesome. Feels like I am running a race and you guys are in the stands cheering me on. God bless you! So if you’d like to join and see the rules click here.
So, today’s challenge is…
List 5 places you want to visit.
Yeah, so this is my list without too much commentary because a picture is worth a thousand words. Enjoy the journey :-D.
5. Langkawi Island, Malaysia… because it looks like this, and rumor has it, a lot of stuff here is duty free, so you get to enjoy paradise even on a student budget.
4. Italy: Rome, Sicily and Florence… because of all the art and sculptures scattered here. And because they have such an awesome cuisine and the coffee and wine are just super amazing!
3. Brazil: Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Salvador… because I have a friend that lives here and because it looks like this. I would love to learn their recipes and just chill out here for a while because I can.
2. Norway: Oslo and Tromso… because I think this is the most beautiful country. Outside of the cities, they have conserved nature and guys get to go hiking and camping almost every weekend. Too cool!
1. Israel: Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Galilee… because of the Bible. Yup, I am that cliché Christian that wants to go see where Jesus was born, lived and died as well as where all those miracles happened. And also why this is God’s chosen country, I want to see why it’s so special.
AND GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR ME TO VISIT THESE PLACES, IF IT IS ACCORDING TO HIS WILL.
IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!